Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Happy Easter!

Easter was a little different this year. Tim took them up North for the weekend while I worked on the house, so I didn't get to see Lilly in her pretty Easter dress but since she likes to wear a dress everyday I will have to put her in it for school! I did make a nice dinner and hide some eggs all over the yard before they got back that night though. It was fun to watch them scurry about. Such pros now that they are older! Next year I will have to get a bit trickier!
The Easter egg hunt in my grandmas backyard which was kinda fun since I did the same thing when I was little!
And of course the giant Chocolate bunnies! Which they wanted to eat for breakfast the next morning! I love them to pieces.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It's so neat that your kids can make memories where you made memories!