Friday, March 14, 2008

Slingin-it and Clippin-it

Ok, so I have some pretty amazing girlfriends, most in Indiana but a few scattered about the country and I do have to say that I am truly blessed by how amazing and talented they each are. Many of my friends are fellow mommies, and I have to admit that I look to many of them for advice and nods that my children are normal. I also look to many of them and wander...how do you do it?
I also am lucky enough to say that my two fellow co-workers, Emily and Julie are great friends and are the ones who got me into blogging. Emily is an expert blogger and has recently gotten into many giveaways. The latest and greatest is for a Mod Mum baby-sling. They have AMAZING designer patterns and are very practical and simple to use without any adjustments. Emily is totally into babywearing as you can see from her blog and I thought if I could still try this with Lilly, or if I have another, or to give away to one of my friends (someone is always pregnant). Check-out Mod-Mum styles (my favorite is Emma) and Emily's great giveaway and maybe before you know it you will be wearing your baby!

Here is Miss Em and her darling little Nola in a Mod Mum sling.

Also, wanted to let everyone know about my friend Julie's new adventure! She has recently gotten into making beautifully hip hair clips at a very reasonable price! Check out her page on Etsy, her company name is Glamorous Girl (which is adorable) and the clips are definitely made to make your girl look glamorous!Congrats Julie and I will be placing my order soon!

2 comments:

houseofeling said...

thanks melinda! you.are.the.best. Love you!

grubb girls said...

thanks for the plug! ditto...you are the best!