Monday, March 03, 2008

Gotta love playdates!

Ethan, Evan, Lucas and Lilly...all playing together...with smiles?
Neil and Lucas...under construction.
Ashtin, Jenna, Piper and Lucas enjoying a chocolate treat!

Playdates are the best! I think they are really for the moms (and/or dads). The kids seem to entertain themselves and we get to catch up with eachother. The top two pictures are actually playdates/take care of gimpy Melinda. Both Kelley and Jamie each took 1/2 day during my recovery to come and not only watch my kids but also help take care of me. The day Kelley came she brought a ton of food with her and when Jamie was here she cleaned part of my house (Yes, it is true Dave...Jamie can clean if she wants to!).
The last picture is from this past Friday. The first big adventure out of the house...and it included chocolate cupcakes from Julie and lunch from Emily! Thanks to all my friends and all their support during my recovery! God has truly blessed and surrounded me with amazing people.

3 comments:

grubb girls said...

we had a fun time on friday - we need to get together more often!

houseofeling said...

we had a great time! Must do again soon!

Anonymous said...

it's always great to get together!