Wednesday, April 04, 2007

His little girl

Daddy's styling of Lilly's crazy hair after a bath.
Lilly's first barrett. It has a little pom pom on it!
Well, I think eventually I will have to teach Tim how to braid his little girls hair. He does seem to have a knack for styling both Lucas' and Lilly's hair...usually into mohawks though. He bought her the barretts for her Christmas stocking and we finally put one in...she pulls it off well. Seems she is going to keep her daddy's hair color...now we will just have to wait and see if she gets his curls!!

3 comments:

grubb girls said...

i'm so jealous...i don't have enough hair yet for a pom pom barrett! anyway if i did - i wouldn't keep in my hair - it would go straight to my mouth!

let's play soon,
- jenna

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how beautiful she is!!! Brian has pretty much mastered how to do a pony tail in Madions' hair.
Miss you guys

A Room to Grow said...

can't believe you even have a shirt to match! too cute!