Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Boy and his Dog

Lucas trying to wrestle Wrigley!




Exhasuted dog
and Lucas kissing him goodnight.





Well, I do have to thank Wrigley for at least 30 minutes of entertaining Lucas each day. Here are some pictures of the two of them just within the last week. I do have to say that Wrigley is really good about Lucas tackling him, pulling his tail or just plain chasing him. I think he likes the attention b/c now with two kids he doesn't get any from us! Ahhh..the love between a boy and his dog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have found each other!! Great news!

A Room to Grow said...

You know that I'm in love with your dog Wrigley. Such a cutie. Definitely Thani's cousin!!!

Anonymous said...

Melinda, I really want to try and come by in the next week or so. I have something for Lilly that she'll outgrow soon! Of course, I can't find your phone number... Let me know a good time.

Christie Graham

Uncle E said...

So many blogs, so little time...Holy Cow! Who spiked the blog counter today?! Must be Uncle E! Like all these still pictures but when does the "Indy Hess Cam" and podcasts come on line?! Looks like Lucas is buttering up Wrigley to pull a sled-smart kid! Can't wait to see all the new trains-Choo-Choo!!!!