Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I celebrated my 31st birthday this past week, I know I know I TOTALLY don't look 31, but it is true. Haha. Here is a great pic of me in my younger days...(in homemade matching outfits of course!- you rock mom!)

This pic totallys shows off my personality...hehehe.
So my day started out with Tim bringing over my presents from the kids early so the kids and I could play for the day. Lucas picked out a pirate ship for me, and Lilly picked out a princess castle (they know just what I love).
we had alot of fun putting them all together...
the finished products!
(I also got some 3d sidewalk chalk, which we will have to check that out later today). The rest of the day was great. The weather was hot so we hit the sprinkler park with my friend Jamie and her kids combined with a picnic lunch (my fav), headed home for naps, joined Tim for dinner and then drinks with my favorite work girls. And then I even crashed a boys night out. All in all a perfect day. I think it will make my top 10 birthday list! Thanks for all the love via fb, calls, cards and support. I have the best family and friends ever!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Can't wait to make up lost part party time in August!! Love you!!

The Sandoval Family said...

We'll celebrate again in August!!!

Tam said...

Sometimes things you don't plan, turn out special. It certainly was "Your birthday!"

The Johnston Family said...

It was great spending some time with you this past weekend!! Keep celebrating...you deserve it! =)

designHER Momma said...

happy birthday to you! some of my favorite people were birthed in June. Good month.